Friday, March 9, 2012

Mt Shasta or Redwood National Park?

I am driving from Grants Pass, OR to Sacramento and am considering whether to take I-5 through Mt Shasta/Shasta Lake or go via 101 and stop at Redwood National Park.



Which do you recommend?Mt Shasta or Redwood National Park?
I just did the trip from Mendocino to Grants Pass %26amp; into Washington. If you have the time, 101 is beautiful. But, it does depend on the time of year. In the winter, you might not see much, due to rain %26amp; fog. I-5 is certainly faster, but nasty or beautiful through the Siskiyous, depending upon if its snowing or not. If its nice, it is gorgeous. Be sure to take chains in the winter for I-5. Really depends on how much time you want to spend in the car.
Redwood national forest has my vote,

my favor-et place is mystery forest witch is along that way,

Mount Shasta ? A mountain .once your in (on) it you can't see the mountain itself ?

were as red woods / Sequoias thats where its at you got to get in there?Mt Shasta or Redwood National Park?
I-5 through Shasta, it's beautiful the mountains are amazing! I've been there so many times, it's the cutest town ever!!!!!!
take interstate 5 it's more of a Straight shot to sacramento .
I-5 will take much less time. 101 is more scenic.
I-5

No comments:

Post a Comment