Friday, March 9, 2012

Help me decide which US Coast to choose for travelling as I only have 14 days to do it!?

Do I Pick EAST COAST - NYC, Chicago, Finger Lakes, West Virginia, Nashville and Ohio

or

WEST COAST - L.A, Big Sur, SanFrancisco, Yosemite, Redwood National Park, Oregon and Seattle.



Please choose between the two and tell me your reasons for choosing.



any advice welcomeHelp me decide which US Coast to choose for travelling as I only have 14 days to do it!?
If you take me, I'll tell u.lol.. j/k.. Well I would say the west coast because I live on the east coast and I'm bored of this place. also, you can go to CALI to the beach and it's way nicer than here... Scenery seems to be better due to climate... here can be cold today and hot tomorrow and back to cold, so kinda sucks... I mean you should check on the hot spots of both coasts and make Ur decision on what you like... enjoy and have fun.
Would need to know where you are starting from if driving as that would cut into your time greatly. Also, what are your areas of interest?Help me decide which US Coast to choose for travelling as I only have 14 days to do it!?
Much as I love the New England coast and upstate NY, I'd go for the Western tour! Big Sur is supposed to be amazing and San Franciso is like no other city. LA seems intimidating, but it's so much more diverse (Yes, NYC is diverse, but they have lousy beaches!) %26amp; has better weather than East Coast cities. Yosemite is HUGE...and lots better than anything in Ohio! (My uncle grew up there and says there is nothing to do, outside the cities).
The west coast is beautiful. Wide variety of geography and weather! The cascade mountains, the beaches, and also some cool things to see, like the space needle.
West Coast. Weather is better and there is more variety. Big Sur, the Redwoods and Yosemite are stunning and not to be missed. I love the East Coast as well, but the scenery on the West Coast is amazing. Too bad you cannot get further inland to see some of the West - The Grand Canyon and Utah's monument valley, the deserts ...unlike anything else.



Los Angeles and San Francisco are very unique American cities, I think you will love them. I am attaching a link to some info about both.



14 days isn't that much time to do all this - there is a lot of driving/travel time.
You will see some mountains either way. But I think the West is much prettier. Just my opinion.
  • mcdonalds jobs
  • peterbilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment