Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Are the USA people upset with the way Airtrans treated the muslim family by kicking them off the plane?

what was going on with the airline to do such a thing, doesn't seem rightAre the USA people upset with the way Airtrans treated the muslim family by kicking them off the plane?
Not really, I'd be upset if they didn't take the threat seriously.
Not me.

Security is very tight, and this is not a joke.

You do not even greet your friend Jack by saying Hi Jack as a joke. The situation is serious and hundreds die when they blow the plane up. And they are truly innocent.Are the USA people upset with the way Airtrans treated the muslim family by kicking them off the plane?
dunno
When it comes to my safety on an airplane I want the airline to take what ever steps they think is necessary to do it!



If Muslims don't like being singled out as the world's primary terrorists then they ought to do something about the fellow Muslims in their mosques who hate America and everything Western!



Sorry about that - not really!
Of course not. Other passengers apparently overheard them talking about the "safest part of an aircraft to be in if that aircraft were to crash". It was an unfortunate incident, but one that could have clearly been avoided if the family had stopped and thought for two seconds about what they were saying out loud in front of other people who did not look like them.



I think, personally, that any airline has a right to throw anyone off a flight that talks out loud about crashing!
It makes me feel a lot safer. My husband and I fly a couple of times a year. Getting on a plane is nerve wracking enough, without the fear of Muslims "looking/talking in a suspicious manner". My husband use to fly a lot more, with one of his consulting jobs. He told me of an incident where a woman wrapped up in the traditional Muslim garb, was getting on the elevator at one of the airports. My husband was one of the people waiting to get on. When she got into the elevator, the others waiting, did not. He said she just "didn't look right". My husband is much more tolerant than I am, so this said volumes.
Not knowing exactly what was said, it's pretty stupid for anyone to talk about safe places to sit on airplanes. Let alone if you have a beard and your wife is wearing a hijab. They kick people off of planes for wearing a Transformers t-shirt (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engla… and white girls off for short skirts (http://www.thestar.com/News/article/2544… They make people drink breast milk from baby bottles when a baby is present (http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/mi… They make children drink their science projects (http://www.nowpublic.com/nightmare_at_re… They hassle families because their toddler's name is on a terrorist watch list (http://current.com/items/89245184/7yr_ol… I just roll my eyes and think how much it sucks to be those people when I hear about these things. It's not worth getting angry about anymore.
Actually, I don't care.
So one family was inconvenienced. What about our nation's security? The airline is refunding their ticket.
We had had so many plane crushes lately, why wouldn't be okay to ask which side is safer. I cannot believe we have gone this far. I understand security is a major concern, but how far have we gone with this...profiling? Has fear conquered us all?!

No comments:

Post a Comment