Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mariah Cary @ the Pearl In the Palms...Las Vegas?

Mariah Carey did a two night concert at the pearl in the palms in Vegas in september. And again Oct. 9-10...I got tickets for the tenth and im really excited. But I was wondering what me and my girlfriend should wear? Its a small theatre and it will be a very intimate concert. From the vids and pics i scene of Septembers, she was wearing gorgeous dresses, very chill. Nothing upbeat at all. So I was planning on wearing a really simple but elegant dress, but then again I dont want to be over dressed? Did anyone attend the september show or have any insight?Mariah Cary @ the Pearl In the Palms...Las Vegas?
I went to the concert on 9/12... Wear whatever you want ;) If your on the bottom floor like me don't wear heels. I was on my feet the while concert... I wish I could go again. Have fun!!!!
It's Las Vegas... people wear anything they want from classy to trashy so whatever you feel comfortable in is what's best.Mariah Cary @ the Pearl In the Palms...Las Vegas?
People dress in all ways. Business casual is the easiest but no one cares if you put on the dog

No comments:

Post a Comment