Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Boston Aquarium Change Much ?

My boyfriends mom said..."that they've taken soo much stuff out in the last 5 years that it's not worth going to see...



I'm really bummin'..can you tell me if this is true ?

Penguins still there ?Boston Aquarium Change Much ?
Penguins are still there thank goodness. They are the only reason why I went the last time I was there.



Yes it has changed a lot, the older you get the smaller it gets. It is not worth what they charge for you to get in. There is just the big tank in the middle and the outer edges have some tanks. Thats about it.



The touching pound or whatever they call it is a big pain in the butt because last time I was there I don't know how many times I was pushed. My bestfriends son had a hard time trying to touch stuff because kids were pushing him too.



Wait till the fall and go to a library in MA and you can get passes to the aquirium. They don't accept them in the summer time though.



My advice if you really like Penguins like me, then go but it really isn't worth it.Boston Aquarium Change Much ?
Ya the penquins are there,if you go onto their website it will tell you what there is there,i love going to the aquarium no matter if its the same or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment