Friday, February 24, 2012

Which is better the Boston Aquarium or Boston Zoo?

I'm looking for something fun to do for my birthday. It will be just me and my fiance. The aquariums in CT are so small and I was wondering if the one in Boston is more impressive. I was also thinking about the zoo.Which is better the Boston Aquarium or Boston Zoo?
Def. the Aquarium. They also have the largest screen in New England as far as movies go and they play 3D IMAX there. It's awesome. It's on the water (which I love) and there are all kinds of animals there. Right next the the museum are all kinds of shops and historical things. It's so much fun. I've been livning here for almost 20 years (I'm almost 23) and I still have so much fun there.
No no no to the Stone Zoo. It's very small and depressing -- it's okay if you want an inexpensive activity some morning, but it is not worth a long drive at all.



Franklin Park Zoo is a much better option, for zoos. It's decent, but is kind of trek if you're taking public transportation. Not in a great neighborhood, either. There is parking there, though, if you're driving.



The New England Aquarium is nice -- it's a good place to spend a day, in addition to the aquarium itself, you can go on a whale watch from there, or see an IMAX movie. There are a lot of bars and restaurants within walking distance -- it's pretty close to the North End and the Fanueil Hall tourist trap.Which is better the Boston Aquarium or Boston Zoo?
The New England Aquarium is great, as is the Franklin Park Zoo. If you want to be in a more centralized location, go to the aquarium and if you don't mind being outside the center of the city, you can go to the zoo, which is in the Hyde Park neighborhood.
I like Franklin Park. They raised the admission there though. It's in Dorchester. I like the neighborhood, it has character lol. Just because it's in a black/hispanic neighborhood does not make it bad people!!!!
The aquarium, no question.



Franklin Park Zoo is hard to find, it's in a pretty rough neighborhood, and there aren't any animals there. Don't waste your time.
Which Zoo? Franklin Park?



I'd go for the Aquarium. It's very impressive.
I'd say go for "fish' or animals depending on what YOU love best and forget the size! There is more walking for converstaion at the zoo, y'all!
The aquarium beats the zoo (which is pitiful).
  • bartending school
  • live meeting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment