Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is there any way to change my AirTrans flight time?

I have an early flight out of Atlanta on September 5th, but I was wondering if it's possible to change my flight to a later time so I can spend a little extra time with my friend. Even if there's a fee that's reasonable that'd be alright. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thank you!Is there any way to change my AirTrans flight time?
Sure. Call them and tell them what you want to change. The fee is $75 plus any difference in ticket price.
i don't think airlines let you change flights unless you got a refundable ticket and re-purchase the flights for the later time. But I suppose you could call the airline and try to arrange for the flight change, I believe that is what my aunt did a few years back when she missed her flight but took another one later that dayIs there any way to change my AirTrans flight time?
Sure u can, just call the airline, if they have seats it won't be a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment