Friday, February 24, 2012

I have booked air travel thru yahoo & have a tracking number. How do I get an airline confirmation number?

The tickets are with Airtrans AirlinesI have booked air travel thru yahoo %26amp; have a tracking number. How do I get an airline confirmation number?
It is right on the email they send you..Done it many times
Phone AirtransI have booked air travel thru yahoo %26amp; have a tracking number. How do I get an airline confirmation number?
This happens often it seems or at least I have been seeing it as a question now and then. Hopefully you do have flights........never know with online sometimes. You can't imagine the horror stories I have heard from people trying to call agents to "fix there problems".
yahoo should have send you one a confirmmation.Check back with them or call the airlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment