Friday, February 24, 2012

May I pack my pillow?

I'm traveling to NY in a couple of days with airTRANS.

I would like to bring my pillow, packed. I could put in in my checked luggage or carry- on, I think; however, my mom thinks they might tear it open to make sure there's nothing in it. ...I really like this pillow.

So can I pack it?May I pack my pillow?
A lot of people bring pillows on planes, especially on long flights. They definitely would NOT tear your pillow open... they have x-ray machines for that sort of thing (; . If you decide against bringing it, most planes have pillows and blankets on them, just ask the steward or stewardess. Have a good trip(: !
I don't believe they'd tear a pillow open to see what's inside as the airlines have x-ray machines to scan all the luggage that gets loaded on the airplane. If you really don't want to risk it, consider purchasing another pillow to take with you just in case...May I pack my pillow?
You can take your pillow, plenty of people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment