Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Looking for fun things to do with my 3 1/2 year old nephew in Boston-Providence-Mystic area?

I'm bringing my nephew home for Easter weekend (April 21-25) to see my parents in Massachusetts. I'm a student at Temple University in Philadelphia (where my nephew lives), and I was looking for some fun things I could do with him when I bring him home with me. My parents live in MA, about 40 minutes from Boston.



I was thinking (weather permitting, of course) of taking my nephew to the Roger Williams Zoo in Providence or maybe Mystic Aquarium. I've taken him both places before, but he was quite young at the time so I'm not sure he'll really remember. We took him to the Boston Aquarium last year, and he loved it.



I'll probably be taking him somewhere on the Friday (the 22nd) or Saturday (the 23rd).



I'm 20 (almost 21), so I'd prefer the activity to be something I'd enjoy as well. I have no problem going into Boston with him, or Providence, RI or even Mystic, CT... anything in that area. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!!Looking for fun things to do with my 3 1/2 year old nephew in Boston-Providence-Mystic area?
Boston's Children's Museum, Museum of Science (Boston), small child would probably get a charge out of the Imax theater at the Museum of Science? New England Aquarium (Boston waterfront).Looking for fun things to do with my 3 1/2 year old nephew in Boston-Providence-Mystic area?
Big Apple Circus is in Boston, kids love the circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment