Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are your favorite cruises only 1 please?

the Disney Cruise Line is AWSOME!What are your favorite cruises only 1 please?
Ok, I would only give you one favorite, but it really depends on the class you are looking for.



Small Budget: Royal Caribbean



Mid-budget: Disney



Bigger Budget: Crystal



For me, it would be a toss-up between Disney and Crystal. I like almost all the cruise lines. But if I only choose one, it is Disney!
i would say disney cruiseWhat are your favorite cruises only 1 please?
Disney!
Carnival Cruise lines...the only one I've ever been on.
My wife and I took the Carnival Cruise out of New Orleans before the "storm". Went to Jamaicha, Cozumel, Caymen. Avoid Caymen, but the rest was awesome!!!!
royal carribean is my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment