Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to get into Ghostbar at the Palms, Las Vegas?

me and my Boyfriend want to check this bar out. What tickets are the best for me and him to get in? where can I buy LEGIT and the best DISCOUNT tickets?



thanks!How to get into Ghostbar at the Palms, Las Vegas?
Whenever I go to Vegas I use http://www.cheapvegasclubs.com/index.htm to get me into all the clubs. They are by far the cheapest on the internet... they actually guarantee it. If you use their party planner they can usually get you into clubs that are'nt even on the site. Id check it out. You may as well go to a few clubs instead of just one.
You can purchase the tickets by 3 ways. One is through ebay, second is through dealers out on the strip at night and the 3rd way is through the Palms (most expensive way). Ghost Bar is very nice, great views and a nice place to be without too many drunks.How to get into Ghostbar at the Palms, Las Vegas?
Here is a good article on doing that.



http://vacation-in-vegas.com/?p=47
Vegas.com is very legit.
Just like any other club you must know people. If you don't then go to the VIP line (on right hand side against the wall) and have some $$$ in your hand. If it's just the two of you put a $50 in his hand (don't make it so obvious) and if he comps you then your good if not you'll have to pay another $20 to get up. Trust me that line never moves but the VIP one will get you up in 10-15 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment