Friday, February 24, 2012

Has anyone been to the Boston Aquarium? I want to take my kids.?

but I want to know if it would keep the interest of a 3 and 5 year old. It seems interesting on the internet, but does anyone have personal experience with it? Thanks.Has anyone been to the Boston Aquarium? I want to take my kids.?
Its a decent aquarium. It's all indoors..a 4 or so story tank in the middle with lots of bigger fish %26amp; a spiraling walkway around plus smaller exhibits on the right as you walk up. Lots of penguins on the ground level %26amp; a sea lion show. No dolphins or other sea mammals though. Boston also has a good childrens museum %26amp; museum of science. Enjoy!
go to Mystic Aquarium in CT. Boston Aquarium gets boring after 20 minutesHas anyone been to the Boston Aquarium? I want to take my kids.?
Well take them.What's the problem?
I agree with Lisa, Mystic is MUCH better we have taken our two year old to both aquariums and Boston was more expensive and not that great the only real attraction is the tank in the center. Mystic has a great variety,and is near alot of cute shops as well and it is less expensive! Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment