Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Has anyone ever used Airtrans airlines to orlando, FL?

What was you experience, would you reccomend it? I'm planning a trip to disney this summer and it seems to be slighty cheaper that AA or Delta..Has anyone ever used Airtrans airlines to orlando, FL?
Air Tran is a good airline to fly anywhere. I've flown them to Florida, and many other destinations. They are usually on time, have friendly staff, and inexpensive flights. I would easily fly Air Tran before I would AA or Delta.
I've flown Air Tran to and from Atlanta, GA and they're the first airline I'd check out for any future travels! Their staff is courteous, their prices are economical, and they get my family to and from our destinations, safely! I have nothing but nice things to say about AA as well, but you're gonna pay a bit more. I'd only use Delta again if they were THE last airline on earth and I had no other mode of transport to/from my destination. For Delta's prices, you'd expect kind service from their staff.

I'll share with you a couple my experiences with Delta. On a flight from Atlanta to New York, a flight attendant hands me a cup of soda WITH LIP PRINTS IN TRAMP-RED LIPSTICK ON IT! How nasty and rude is that!? During another flight from ATL to NY, I was riding with my Grandmother. Two flight attendants were in the back of the plane talking when Grandma and I entered the plane. We were allowed to board before the other passengers cos Grandma was in a wheelchair. Anywho, one of the chatty attendants finally decides to do her job and go to the front of the plane. By then, my and my grandmother's luggage was in the aisle. So when someone in the front of the plane calls Chatty Cathy and asks why she isn't by the door to greet passengers, she looks at me like I'm holding her up. Doesn't offer to help me lift the suitcases into the baggage area over the seats or anything! Heifer shoulda been at the door when it first opened, not in the back giggling like a dumb@$$ and running her mouth. I know there's a God cos I really wanted to let this chick have it, but not in front of my Grandmother and God's the ONLY one with the power to have kept my mouth at that moment. I've also shared my experiences with Delta customer service and have received no reply. I guess they don't care so neither do I. Especially when there's Air Tran and other competitors for me to choose from.



Well, whatever airline you decide to go with, have a safe and fun trip! :)Has anyone ever used Airtrans airlines to orlando, FL?
I like Airtran because they have very professional and courteous staff and are very rarely delayed. I've flown them exclusively for a few years now and have never had a problem.



When I used to fly Delta, every flight was a problem.
EVERY SINGLE TIME WE GO we use Airtrans. Great prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment