Friday, March 9, 2012

Crater Lake or Columbia Gorge?

My husband and I are traveling from Seattle to San Fransisco in June with three young children (6, 4, 2). We are already planning to visit Mount St Helens, Portland, Redwood National Park, and the Avenue of the Giants. Should we add Crater Lake to our itinerary, or Columbia Gorge instead? Thanks!Crater Lake or Columbia Gorge?
Crater lake and Columbia Gorge are both excellent places to visit but Crater Lake is far superior in my opinion.



Checkout the links below to get a feel of both places to help you make your own mind up.



PS At Mount St Helens drive all the way up to Johnston Ridge and watch the film show.
Crater Lake...the Gorge is nice, but I wouldn't bother visiting it unless your going east on I-84, or staying in Portland for a while.Crater Lake or Columbia Gorge?
crater lake for sure! so much more out of it

No comments:

Post a Comment