Monday, March 12, 2012

Does anyone know where to find cheap international flights?

All the websites I've looked up have been close to 1,000 dollars for a ticket. I know there has got to be cheaper ones. Anyone know of any good websites?Does anyone know where to find cheap international flights?
Finding cheap air tickets are really not as difficult as one may feel. In fact it is quite a simple process provided one knows all the right steps. Booking early, low-cost carriers and connecting flights are just three of them. Take a look at some more.
Well what country are you going to? What airport is closest to you? When are you going on your trip? When are you coming home? If you're going to go across an ocean, that adds to the cost (Especially the Pacific Ocean). If you're going in the summer, then that will raise the price.



Try kayak.com I'm using them to prepare for my next summer trip to South Korea and leaving in June and coming back in August and that's 1065$ in airfare, taxes, and fees. Quite a good price. Last year, I booked in like April and it cost me around 1300. I'm buying my ticked in two weeks for a flight six months down the road. The average cost from San Francisco to Seoul is 1500. So, to get 1065 or even 1300 is quite a good deal!



I'm ever hopeful for under 1000 too, but it's summer and across an ocean and there's little hope for that. I do recommend Kayak, orbitz or expedia will delay the same 1065 flight for 1200 something! Also check the airliner's website. That's almost always cheaper than these generic travel sites.Does anyone know where to find cheap international flights?
no such thing depending on destination and where you want to fly out of.



also when you wish to fly has an impact on prices.
http://www.cheaptickets.com/shop/home?st鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment