Friday, March 9, 2012

Jon and Kate plus 8 watchers?

My grandma is kind of crazy... She's been taking a sleeping pill to help her sleep for years now and it's only supposed to be used for 6 months. So she's kind of always in a dream.



She told me that she saw a Jon and Kate plus 8 episode and Jon, Kate, Mady and Cara went to the Redwood National Park. Niether I or any of my relatives have seen this episode, and let me tell ya, I have seen nearly all the episodes. Tell me, is this just another dream of hers?Jon and Kate plus 8 watchers?
Is your Grandma happy?

Well then just let her dream on !
ITS TRUE

Report Abuse

Jon and Kate plus 8 watchers?
its true.

Report Abuse


kate is a *****. i mean you can expect a woman to be a little messed up with 8 kids, but she screamed at john in the toys r us like he was a dog when he was only doing what she told him to do.
She is right. There was such an episode. :) I've seen it.
yes it is true there was such a episode.

NOW why dont you hang out with grandma and be nice to her.

kate is such a *****.i hope that jon grows a back bone and leaves her a ss.before he flips out and hurts her and goes to jail.he dose not belong in jail.
Yep, your grandma sure knows her stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment