Monday, March 12, 2012

Where can I find cheap international flights?

I'm studying abroad in Europe, but I'd like to go home for Christmas to see my family. But it's so expensive! My mom says she keeps reading articles about how airlines are reducing prices... But I only see the flights I'm watching go up!



Where can I get a cheap international flight?Where can I find cheap international flights?
I would highly recommend both hotwire and priceline, flycheapabroad, and bookairlinetickets.com. I've searched around for airfare quite a bit, and these three sites usually ring true as the cheapest. Other than that, I'd go to sites like igougo.com, travelzoo.com, kayak.com, and bookingbuddy.com. These sites offer searches of multiple online airfare websites, making it easier and less time consuming to compare prices. As for when to buy, I usually go to farecast.com. They pretty accurately predict when a good time to buy a flight would be based off of past and current trends, etc. It's pretty useful. Another site I've found handy is rightflight.org. They did a bunch of research on the various airfare sites to see which sites are usually the cheapest. They also have a list of most of the international airfare sites on their webpage (60+), which can be pretty handy in and of itself. Hope this helped!


i always find it best to fly out of chicago or new york for my international flights. i don't know how cheap you are looking, but you can definitely find something good if you compare ALL the major travel sites. i would recommend BookMe.com for a quick way of doing so.

Where can I find cheap international flights?
Try looking on a website like www.expedia.com. But Christmas is always expensive so don't expect any huge bargains. Good luck though!
Try STA travel. They offer discount student travel options and are pretty good in Europe.



http://www.statravel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment