Friday, March 9, 2012

What has more amazing scenic areas, Sequoi Natl. Park or Redwoods National Park? I can only go to one.?

I am going to San Francisco %26amp; Yosemite. I have time to drive to either Sequoi or Redwoods. In either case I would only go for 1 day, no long hikes, just short trails. Which one should I go to?What has more amazing scenic areas, Sequoi Natl. Park or Redwoods National Park? I can only go to one.?
To my way of thinking if you're pressed for time then it's a no-brainer.%26gt;SeKi is your obvous choice

Route it this way

SFO%26gt;Visalia CA%26gt;loop it through SeKi%26gt; coming out at Fresno then into Oakhurst CA and do Yosemite from S to N

If the road going across the Park thru Tuolomne Pass is open [it currently isn't] then do that road to Lee Vining CA%26gt;S.Lake Tahoe CA %26gt;Truckee CA%26gt;SFO

The issue w/going to Redwood NP from Yosemite NP or SFO is that it's really far and there is really no fast way to do itWhat has more amazing scenic areas, Sequoi Natl. Park or Redwoods National Park? I can only go to one.?
That's quite a subjective question. You should just research both online and look at pics and prices.
  • compare cars
  • katy perry tgif
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment