Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Should i go to bamboozle?

So, this year is my sweet 16 and my parents are letting me get a bigger present than normal. Originally i was going to get bamboozle VIP passes, but they sold out. then i was planning to go on a cruise, but now i'm thinking of getting boozle 3 day passes and maybe a new camera or something else. my 2 favorite bands ever and almost all of my other favorite bands will be playing. so, do you think i should go to bamboozle or go on the cruise?

only answers from people who have been to bamboozle before please.Should i go to bamboozle?
it's cool,



but i think it'd be even cooler to wait it out, and go to warped tour.

in my opinion warped tour is 10x better than bamboozle.





it's your choice though.



good luck!
Thats such a hard decision.

Well, Bamboozle was probably the most amazing experiances of my life and i look foward to it every year.



As for the cruise, i've never been on one myself but we all pretty much know how they go haha. And yes a cruise would be fun as well.



But honestly it really depends, do you want a calm time to just lay back and relax?

Or do you wanna get out of control, and be crazy?

Up to you.





...But whatever you decide to do, make the most of it.Should i go to bamboozle?
bamboozle, i've been on a cruise before to,.,.,very relaxing, but bamboozle, fav. bands, hmm, it just sounds a little bit more appealing!^^
Bamboozle is sorta like Warped Tour, and you may not even get a chance to see each band.

Still, go for the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment